In life, I’ve seen benefit from:
- Talking to strangers. Some of my best insights have come from people I just met. A few of my best friendships and relationships began with impromptu interactions.
- Asking questions. As Malcom Forbes said, “One who never asks either knows everything or nothing.” I’m hyper aware there’s lots more that I need to learn.
- Just trying stuff. I’m all about tossing ideas out there and seeing what happens. The path isn’t always clear, so I like to just start walking and adjust course along the way.
This post checks all three boxes for me.
What’s slowing you down most right now when it comes to lifestyle design? (business, travel, flânerie).
I’ll go first. Here are three things I’m working on :
- I’m looking for ways to connect with other writers to create amazing web content and create a process around it.
- I’m looking to meet like-minded people who are working on exciting new projects (or have plans to do so in the future).
- I’m hoping to link up with other bloggers.
If you’re stuck anywhere or I’d love to hear more. Maybe we can come up with solutions.
Or simply let me know what you’re working on.
P.S. Thanks to the great site Blog Tyrant for the idea.